Club Director E-mails
Download the latest Club Director E-mails.
Check dates frequently as they may change as the KRVA/USAV implement the PA 153 Child Protection Act requirements
2017-18 Club Registration
All new and existing club directors must register their clubs each season.
In order to register your club, we will need the following items which can be found on the Forms and Documents page page of the KRVA website:
- Submit the 2017-18 Club Registration Form online
- Sign and submit the 2017-18 Club Registration Signature page located in the drop down menu. Directions for filling out the forms are also posted in the drop down list as well
- Register for a current 2017-18 KRVA Membership (available September 1, 2017)
- Have a current 2017-18 Background Screen
- Completed SafeSport Training & Verified through Webpoint. For information about SafeSport, visit our website
All club directors and club administrators are required to read and abide by the KRVA Governing documents and Club Director Manual before signing the Club Registration Signature page. The most current documents are on the Forms and Documents page of the KRVA website.
Once the above requirements have been met, you will receive an email notifying you have access to your club. If you have any questions, please contact Vikki.
USA VOLLEYBALL Member Club Use of USAV Logo on Uniforms
USA Volleyball has secured the rights for USAV Member clubs to put a newly-created USAV Volleyball Member Club logo on team jerseys. Please read the USAV MEMBER CLUB USE OF USAV INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MARKS ON UNIFORM TEAMS and the USA VOLLEYBALL MEMBER CLUB LOGO USE AGREEMENT for complete information.
Club Director News
We are still using the KRVA event system to propose tryouts and open gyms. Please log into the KRVA Event System (link to your left) to enter all your tryouts. All tryouts must be on one proposal and all open gyms on a separate proposal. The sanction fee is $50 for tryouts and $50 for Open Gyms.
Please see the Coaching page of this website for the coaching eligibility requirements.