Tournament Dir. E-mails
Download Tournament Director e-mails.
Tournament Director Downloads
WELCOME TO THE 2018-19 SEASON
Registration for Tournament Directors in the upcoming season is now open! Please register HERE by August 1, 2018 to receive all communications for the upcoming season.
The list of important dates to consider before securing gym spaces are listed in this download.
More information will be sent out and posted after 8/1. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We are looking forward to another successful season!
Foreign Team Participation Policy & Procedures
For information regarding Foreign Team Participation please visit the USAV website. You will need to scroll down on the page to find the information.
Requirements for becoming a Tournament Director
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Register as an “adult with juniors” and submit a background screen application through USA Volleyball for the current season
- Complete and submit 2017-18 Tournament Director Application
- Safesport Certificate - Visit our SafeSport Training page
- Complete Concussion Training Certificate and submit to KRVA Events
The tournament Director and their designated on-site director must adhere to all the KRVA policies and procedures applicable to the sanctioned event as set forth in the Tournament Director Manual which include but are not limited to:
- All tournament participants must be verified by the Tournament Director as being currently registered with USAV
- All adults contracted by the Tournament Director for on-site staff within the event must be verified by the TD as having a current, cleared USAV- approved background screen and pass Pennsylvania state screening requirements per KRVA policy
- A certificate of insurance for each sanctioned event must be requested through the KRVA office
Site Director Requirements
- Must be a current KRVA member in good standing with an Adult with Juniors membership
- Must have a current background screen in webpoint
- Pass Pennsylvania state screening requirements per Region policy
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have Safesport Certificate
- Concussion Training Certificate submitted to KRVA Registration
- Must be onsite at all times
- May not be coaching any team at any time during the event
- May not be chief referee
- Any change to the onsite director must be e-mailed a minimum of two weeks prior to the event
The Tournament Director Manual is currently under revision and will be available prior to October 1, 2016. If you have any questions please e-mail us or call 610-223-2288.