Club Director E-mails
Download the latest Club Director E-mails.
Check dates frequently as they may change as the KRVA/USAV implement the PA 153 Child Protection Act requirements
Boys’ Clubs Dates
July 2- 9, 2018
2018 Boys' Junior National Championships
September 29, 2018
Junior Boys Tryouts 2018-19 Season
October 17, 2018
Boys' Team Fees Due
November 1, 2018
Boys' Tournament Registration Opens
February 22-24, 2019
2018 Boys' Atlantic Northeastern Tournament
Girls’ Clubs Dates
Pre-Season Club Commitment Offer & Acceptance Period (girls only)
July 15, 2018 - August 12, 2018
Junior Girls Tryouts 2018-19 Season October 27, 2018 | 14 & Under
November 10, 2018 | 15U - 18U
November 19, 2018
Girls' Team Fees Due
Girls Tournament Registration Opens
December 2, 2018 | 12's, 16's, & 18's
December 3, 2018 | 13's & 17's
December 6. 2018 | 14's & 15's
Registration Opens for the indicated age groups at 7 pm
March 23-24, 2019
2019 KRVA Girls Bid and Club Challenge
May 4-5, 2019
2019 KRVA Girls Regional Championships
INFORMATION FOR JUNIOR GIRLS CHANGES - TRYOUTS AND OFFERS
The following are downloads with information on the new changes for the 2018-19 season. Please look over everything carefully and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 1819 KRVA Junior Operating Codes
- New Changes FAQs - Club Directors
- KRVA Jr Girls Offer Template
- KRVA Jr Girls Pre-Season Club Commitment Offer Template
CHANGES FOR GIRLS TRYOUTS AND OFFERS
The Keystone Region is introducing some changes to the tryout and offers policies and procedures, effective immediately. These changes will affect each player and parent, as well as every club.
Below are a few of the changes. Please read the pdf download for more information on each change listed below:
- Pre-Season Club Commitments offers are binding offers that may be made to returning players between July 15th and August 12th of 2018
- Tryouts for all ages will now begin Saturday
- No regular offers will be allowed to go out before 7 pm the Monday following tryouts
- All offers must be accepted or declined within 48 hours of the time stamp on the offer email
Download more information here.
More information for parents and players about pre-season club commitments and what they mean the week prior to the offer period open. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
2017-18 Club Registration
All new and existing club directors must register their clubs each season.
In order to register your club, we will need the following items which can be found on the Forms and Documents page page of the KRVA website:
- Submit the 2017-18 Club Registration Form online
- Sign and submit the 2017-18 Club Registration Signature page located in the drop down menu. Directions for filling out the forms are also posted in the drop down list as well
- Register for a current 2017-18 KRVA Membership (available September 1, 2017)
- Have a current 2017-18 Background Screen
- Completed SafeSport Training & Verified through Webpoint. For information about SafeSport, visit our website
All club directors and club administrators are required to read and abide by the KRVA Governing documents and Club Director Manual before signing the Club Registration Signature page. The most current documents are on the Forms and Documents page of the KRVA website.
Once the above requirements have been met, you will receive an email notifying you have access to your club. If you have any questions, please contact Vikki.
We are still using the KRVA event system to propose tryouts. Please log into the KRVA Event System to enter all your tryouts on one proposal. The sanction fee is $50 for each proposal
Please see the Coaching page of this website for the coaching eligibility requirements.
Offers (Girls’ Clubs only)
Offers made to players by clubs should be via email and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT send to the junior chairperson or email@example.com directly. The emails are archived for future reference.