KRVA Job Opportunities
Part of the Team
This is a part-time position working between 5-10 hours per week. The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years relative experience preferably in the volleyball field. Wage will commensurate with experience. Send cover letter, resume, and a letter of recommendation to email@example.com or send to KRVA Office, 1013 Brookside Road, Suite 203, Wescosville PA 18106. The deadline to apply is February 25, 2018.
KRVA Office/Event Staff
This is a regular full-time position reporting to the Office Manager. The individual in this role shares oversight in essential tasks related to indoor volleyball events and Volleyball Officials. This position requires excellent organization, communication, planning and coordination skills. This position is located in Wescosville, PA and requires some travel and possible weekend work at KRVA Events.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Serve as lead in coordination minimal budgeting, event logistics, team event registration and support, and event execution
- Handle direct inquiries and/or requests which can be addressed without management involvement
- Process all incoming event-related paperwork and support event registrations
- Produce reports, presentations, spread sheets and special projects, and assist with preparing, packing, distributing, or shipping all materials as required
- Administer independent contractor agreements for assigned events
- Record and verify registrations in event database and work with volleyball regions and teams concerning their registrations/data
- Ensure timely posting of regional events results on the website
- Assist the posting of event-related information on website as needed
- Provide in-office support for staff
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sport administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- Three years minimum experience in sport events
- Proficient with Windows base computer and online software and email
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Effective team player, adaptable, and flexible to changes in workload
- Must be able to successfully pass a USAV screening and successfully complete PA 153
- Business or Sport Administration or related degree
- Four to five years of relative experience
- Experience using event registration systems
- Experience working with a NGB a plus
- $ 32,000 - Commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Send resume complete with references to Commissioner@krva.org by August 20, 2017.
IT Support Intern
This is a part-time, unpaid internship to provide computer support for the office staff. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to KRVA Office, 1013 Brookside Road, Suite 203, Wescosville PA 18106.
Communications and Marketing Intern
The candidate will assist with social media accounts as well as the marketing of KRVA. This is a part-time, unpaid internship. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or send to KRVA Office, 1013 Brookside Road, Suite 203, Wescosville PA 18106.