The assigning system is up and running with events open for Official registration. All single day tournaments are listed here. (sign-up info for Region-Run, multi-day events is below under “signing up for region events”)
You may now create your account in the system: http://krva.gsvb.net/login/create
You will need your USAV number found on your webpoint account – Including the KE in the beginning and the last
You will also need a small size photo. (thumbnail for a profile picture) The system will give you error messages if the size is too big.
- you will NOT be accepted unless ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPLETE for the 2018-19 season.
- Those requirements include: current officiating certification in webpoint, current SafeSport certification, concussion certificate on file, and all three PA 153 clearances current and on file with the office.
- Not all officials registered in an event will be accepted.
- The office will be handling assigning again. Factors considered in accepting officials to work events include: completion of requirements, needs and level of the event, number of events assigned for each official, number of officials registered, number of teams registered in the event, and more.
- If you are unsure of your schedule, do not over register for events and then drop out.
- If you are unsure of your schedule, please leave the slots open for other officials. Dropping from an event here and there is tolerated when circumstances change. But over registering and then withdrawing too much will lead to less event acceptances in the future.
The Region Office assists with the assigning for KRVA sanctioned tournaments
Who to Ask
Technical issues with the VRT
Assigning, requirements, clearances, events, and general questions