Club representatives include the Club Director, all coaches, chaperones, and club/team representatives or anyone representing the club in any capacity including parents and other unaffiliated members of any kind. Contact includes flyers, phone calls, text messages, emails, comments and conversation.
- All Junior Girls players are considered released from their present Clubs at the conclusion of the GJNC and Junior Boys March 15.
- Club Representatives may NOT contact any players for any reason; the only exception being players that were on team rosters and played for their Club in the previous season.
- Club representatives that switch Clubs during the season or off-season may NOT contact players from their previous Club.
- This policy applies to players of all ages/skill levels.
- Clubs may contact parents of the players at any time throughout the year
12 & Under Jr Boys are permitted to roster on Girls 12U teams with the following stipulations:
- A minimum of three girls must be on the court during play at all times
- No waivers will be allowed for any boys for these teams
- Coed teams cannot play in a Bid tournament or receive a bid
- Boys may wear shorts in lieu of spandex, but the shorts must be the same color
- Uniform tops must be identical
Have questions about our guidelines or rules for Jr Boys? Contact the business office or send us an email.