Club representatives include the Club Director, all coaches, chaperones, and club/team representatives or anyone representing the club in any capacity including parents and other unaffiliated members of any kind. Contact includes flyers, phone calls, text messages, emails, comments and conversation.
- All Junior Girls players are considered released from their present Clubs at the conclusion of the GJNC and Junior Boys March 15.
- Club Representatives may NOT contact any players for any reason; the only exception being players that were on team rosters and played for their Club in the previous season.
- Club representatives that switch Clubs during the season or off-season may NOT contact players from their previous Club.
- This policy applies to players of all ages/skill levels.
- Clubs may contact parents of the players at any time throughout the year