Step ONE: Contact KRVA
Contact email@example.com and let us know your intention of Officiating in the region! We will help you through the process if you have any questions.
Step TWO: KRVA Membership
Be a current membership with KRVA. Check out our Membership page for step by step instructions!
Remember to choose the appropriate membership – if you are only an official and not coaching, you will need to take the Officials Only membership. If you are coaching or club directing as well, you will need to choose the Adults with a Junior Program membership option. Either membership requires a USAV / KRVA background screening every two years.
Step THREE: Requirements
Complete all the following to officiate:
- Complete the SafeSport Certification Training
- Complete the Concussion Awareness Training
- PA 153 Clearances (required by the State). Send copies of all three clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your Officials Coursework and Pass the Test in the USAV Academy – New officials will take the course titled “KRVA New Referee
Training” (sign up instructions here)
- Be rated at the Keystone Rating Rally receive feedback from experienced Officials
Once you are underway, Check the Event Assignments page for how to find work officiating in the region.
Again, reach out to email@example.com with any questions and to express your interest. We look forward to you joining our group of distinguished Volleyball