Your first step to officiating in KRVA is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your intention of Officiating in the region! We will help you through the
process if you have any questions.
The second step is to get a current membership with KRVA. Check out our Membership Registration page for step by step instructions!
Remember to choose the appropriate membership – if you are only an official and not coaching, you will need to take the Officials Only membership. If you are
coaching or club directing as well, you will need to choose the Adults with a Junior Program membership option. Either membership requires a USAV / KRVA
background screening every two years.
The third step is to complete all requirements to officiate:
- Complete the SafeSport Certification Training
- Complete the Concussion Awareness Training
- Acquire and submit your PA 153 clearances (required by the state)
- Complete your Officials Coursework and Pass the Test in the USAV Academy – New officials will take the course titled “KRVA New Referee
Training” (sign up instructions here)
- Be rated at the Keystone Rating Rally receive feedback from experienced Officials
Once you are underway, Check the Event Assignments page for how to find work officiating in the region.
Again, reach out to email@example.com with any questions and to express your interest. We look forward to you joining our group of distinguished Volleyball
Click here to download a more detailed, step by step instructions.