- How many tryouts are you having?
- How many players are you looking for and on which team(s)?
- What positions are you looking for and on which team(s)?
- How many teams in each age group do you have?
GOOD TO KNOW
Tryouts Clubs are not required to post how many players they are looking for, what positions, and for which teams. But it is something you can ask prior to tryouts. With the Pre-Season Club Commitment Offers, positions on teams could be more limited and therefore it may be worthwhile to ask.
Before Accepting an Offer
- How much does the club cost?
- When is the payment due?
- What does the club fee include?
- Will there be any other fees? (i.e. travel costs, coaching fees, GJNC fees, etc.)
- What team will my daughter be on? *
- When will we find out what team she will be on?
- What age group will she be playing?
- How many teams in her age group will there be?
- How many players will be on the roster?
- Who will be her coach?
- How many coaches will she have?
- How much travel will be involved?
- How many tournaments will her team play in?
- What level of tournaments will they participate in?
- Dates and times of practices?