After the Event is over the Tournament Director must complete all required paperwork within the time frame provided. The Event Coordinator will monitor the submission of post event requirements and track late submissions. TD’s that are late with submissions or do not submit requirements will be at risk of being fined or losing their tournament director deposit or both. TDs unable to comply with the deadlines must contact the event coordinator immediately. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
- Submit Tournament Results packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit injury reports to email@example.com. The insurer requires notification of injury within 48 hours.
- Submit TD post event report
- Rosters sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to only mail the originals, the envelope should be postmarked to the Wednesday after the event. Only one copy is required, hard copy or electronic
- Ensure all requirements have been completed and that the Chief official filled out the Postevent Chief official report