Welcome to the new site for all KRVA Officials and Scorers! All of the information you need for each season is in one place.
We are right around the corner for the 2018-19 season!
Here are a few announcements and reminders for the new season:
- 2018-19 memberships are available beginning 9/1/2018
- SafeSport re-certification is required every 2 years. Be ready to complete that requirement if yours expires 10/31/2018.
- The Officials Coursework and Tests will be available on the VRT early September
- We will be using a new assigning system this year. Updates and instructions will be sent out ASAP.
- There will be no in-person National Clinics in KRVA this season. There will be a national clinic available online for all who need it.
We are looking forward to another awesome season! Please keep an eye out for further communications regarding the changes listed above.
Visit the Requirements page of the website to make sure you are ready to get started.
The site will continue to be updated with announcements, changes, and events as the season progresses. Keep checking back for more info!
The KRVA office is always there to help with any questions or trouble you may have.
Neal Kenzakowski and Glenn Reid were recently made the Region’s Officials Advisors and are available to help with any other questions you may have or assistance you may need.
Who to Ask
Technical issues with the VRT (USAV Academy) – Michelle Carlton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-737-6944.
Assigning, requirements, clearances, events, and general questions – Chynna at email@example.com or 610-223-2288.