All persons entering this USA Volleyball / KRVA event understand and agree to the following Code of Conduct as a condition of attendance:
- I WILL abide by the official rules of USA Volleyball.
- I WILL display good sportsmanship at all times.
- I WILL educate myself on the unique rules of this facility and abide by them.
- I WILL generate goodwill by being polite and respectful to those around me at this event.
- I WILL immediately notify the Event Director and/or Program Administrator in the event that I witness any illegal activity.
- I WILL acknowledge that the spectator seating around the courts is for the primary use of those watching the match in progress.
- I WILL acknowledge that spectators may rightfully choose to remain in a seat for an entire match without switching sides of the court when the teams switch.
I WILL NOT:
- I WILL NOT harass or intimidate the officials, including line judges and scorers.
- I WILL NOT participate in any game or game-like activities unless I have a current membership with USA Volleyball.
- I WILL NOT bring and/or carry any firearms at any USA Volleyball event.
- I WILL NOT use tobacco products or illegal drugs on the premises.
- I WILL NOT bring, purchase, or consume alcohol at any Youth/ Junior volleyball event.
WARNING! Injury from flying objects incidental to the sport of volleyball may occur at this event. Attend at your own risk. Please pay close attention to your surroundings and be alert at all times, especially during active play.